Saturday, July 22, 2006

Beach Trip


Cornholio! Beach trip is in numeral uno days. It will be really fun since I'm taking a friend along.To all you bad people out there, back off I'm on steriods and I have been since I was 8. No I'm not kiddin'. BACK OFF! If you come anywhere near me I will kick your BUTT. Well I hope I don't get eaten by a shark, or multiple sharks, or monkeys. And if anyone gets eaten by a shark I hope it's my pet pengiun Slick. He is a pain in the foot. Really. He takes dumps on my other left foot. If you are wondering what it feels like you're a sicko. My friend is retarded. Really, but no he's not. Everybody says he is because he stayed in a mental facility for 3 months but that's cool with me. He killed my teacher. JK. Well I hope the beach will be fun. God, please let there be no sharks and if there is, let it eat Slick.

No comments: