Monday, August 21, 2006

Cursed I Tell You, CURSED!!!


Well I was right again. Well this pretty much explains itself. Jump.....Kickflip.....Crash.....And Burn! I swear every year at the begining of school I have I painful experience with some sort of hard surface, such as cement, rock, dirt( very hard dirt don't cha know! ), and brick. This year it turned out to be cement. To get to the point I tore a ligament or ligaments ( not known for sure ) in my left foot. I know all of you are saying that how stupid do I have to be to tear ligaments in my foot right? Right? Well actually it is very easy and in fact. I had some witnesses that could tell you the same exact thing right? HE IS DUMB. JUST DUMB. I bet all of you are just dying to learn what happened so I think I'll tell you.

Yesterday, as you all know, I went skateboarding with my friend around town. We were all having a great time. We were all trying new jumps and tricks. Of course I landed all of my jumps and tricks. What are you related to me or what? How did I get hurt if I landed everything? Tell me that. Well I guess I could've been hit by a car but I wasn't so there you go. I'll just let you all assume while I go into grave detail about the day's unbelievable actions. First off we were all being stupid and all of us were jumping and flipping and crunching into the ground. Well my stupid stunt of the day was jumping off a stair and twisting my ankle/foot. Iit is going to take 3-6 weeks to heal. Isn't that great. I'll come back and write more as I go get a Advil. See you in a half hour.

6 comments:

Why Cant I Drive 55? said...

nice one so why did you try to jump a staircase and do a kickflip at the same time

Scout said...

I don't know why don't you ask God? Dee Dee Dee.(CM)

Anonymous said...

what does the dee dee dee mean?

Anonymous said...

Dee Dee Dee is from a show called Carlos Mecia. It means "a stupid person." As you can see at the end of my last post there is a (CM). That means Carlos Mencia.

Scout said...

jhsmithey was me. I dont know how I did that.

Why Cant I Drive 55? said...

scout your the real dee dee dee here not me not anonomous