Sunday, September 10, 2006

Sunday Night Football

Today is Football Sunday! I love watching football but I sometimes only watch the Colts. That's not bad is it? I know that I am still playing baseball and all but playing and watching football is very fun. My dad gets so into it that sometimes he jumps up and down screaming for joy. Did anyone see the Steelers game? I saw it and it was a really close game until Joey Porter intercepted that pass from Daunte Culpepper. I personally, was dissapointed to see the Steelers win. I wanted the Dolphins to win only because I hate the STEELERS! Last year they knocked out the Colts in the playoffs. You should of seen my dad. It was a hell of a game, very exciting when Jerome Bettis fumbled but it didn't end up the way that we wanted it to.

Well I played my first school game (football) on Friday. We won by a total of 14 points. I don't know what came over me but I layed out three guys hard in that game. I think I actually broke a guys nose only because he was trying not to cry and he was bleeding. Eh, don't know, don't care. I played at starting fullback and safety for our team. I didn't get any flags but I did bat down a pass! Actually I did get a flag. Getting flags are over rated. I mean it is so freaking hard to grabone tiny little thing off a moving body. It would make much more since if we could tackle them all! But that's against the rules. Well pllpllplplp to them!

Going into town to get a movie and a game today. I'm going to rent Madden 07 for my Xbox. Hope it's good because I want to have a good day! I'm also getting Benchwarmers, hope that is good too!

1 comment:

Why Cant I Drive 55? said...

So who won I didn't watch it.