Thursday, September 07, 2006

The Game ( part 2 differential )

Tomorrow we have our first football game. Now I know everybody has some grudge about flag football. I do and it is that you don't get to smear anyone! I love smearing. Probably every person on this planet want to hurt one of the colleagues or friends. Not in a way that may severe their spinal cord that may send them to the emergency room where he or she will be put into a medically induced coma and they also might be on life support, but the way that shows them to appreciate who you are. You can't do this in flag football as I have learned in the past. In fact, I even got kicked out of 2 games. That, I did not deserve.

Well I start on defense and on offense. I play Fullback on offense and I get the ball a lot. Maybe even more than the Tailback. Our Tailback is this really fast black kid who can break your ankles in a few Milli-seconds. On defense, I am starting Free Safety. Me and Zoologist in Training both start at the Safety position. It is fun. That is all I can say.

No comments: