Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Did You Hear?

Holy cow, I can't beleive my own ears. You probably won't even beleive what I am about to write. LeBron james of the Cleveland Cavaliers has been a great player for many many years. More like 2 or 3 years to be exact. Well anyway, he didn't die, but he did buy the Cavs! YES HE BOUGHT THE CAVALIERS!!!!! And then get this. I thought that this was a joke but it isn't! The insiders say that he traded himself to the Lakers and sold the team! You know he has got the money. Well the insiders are right. It hasn't been showed on Sportscenter yet just because nobody really knows yet. Well that's it. Isn't that crazy or what!!!!!!! Look at these guys already. Heck they get along great. They're have even hugged each other! Congrats to new teammates Kobe Bryant and Lebron James.

5 comments:

anon said...

where did you hear that?

Scout said...

Shhhh, it's a joke.

Why Cant I Drive 55? said...

Oh yeah real funny. Man I wish they really did get LeBron to play for the lakers

anon said...

you guys like the lakers?

Scout said...

I hate the Lakers! I like the Wizards.