Thursday, September 14, 2006

Sucker Count?

Now I know every person in the world have had a Tootsie Pop or any other kind of Pop. Except for maybe the Hezbollah, they just like to shoot at things. The suckers would just end up dead all over everybody. Well anyway, there has been some really funny sucker commercials for tootsie. First the owl one, then the skeleton one, and finally the Godzilla one.

"How many licks does it take to get to the center of the Tootsie Pop?"

No really, how many? Currently, I am eating one of those Green Apple Candy With A Caramel Center Sucker. That is what it says on the wrapper, no lie. Now those are pretty good but none of these hold up to the all-mighty power of Tootsie! I can't count my licks because I don't lick I suck. That is why they are called SUCKERS. If they wanted for you to lick them they would be called Lickers. Duh!? I just saying that it is impossible to get to the center without losing track. And when I loose track, I get pissed off. I'm totally serial.

1 comment:

anon said...

it sounds like a strange sucker