Sunday, July 23, 2006

CSI and Law and Order

CSI and Law and Order are the best shows ever! I love to watch CSI on Spike TV. Have you guys seen the episode when Nick gets buried alive? Well if you have I know you were thinking what I was thinking. If you haven't seen it, chhh you are missin' out. There are a lot of CSI episodes but that one is by far my favorite. Law and Order is a whole different show. It is more exciting from my part, because I like the thrill of the trial even though it's not that thrilling. I like how they burn the defendents with evidence they didn't know they had. That is so awsome. I would really like top be a lawyer or a CSI when I grow up if the professional baseball thing dosen't work out. If you really love baseball comment with your favorite team. Also comment your favorite Law and Order.

1 comment:

Why Cant I Drive 55? said...

My Favorite one is CSI:Las Vegas